- Quinceañera Ceremonies at Sacred Heart Church are scheduled the third Saturday of each month at 12:00 Noon and 2:00 PM.
- The Ceremony is a double ceremony celebrated with 2 participants booked in each time slot.
- Parents may request a Quinceañera for their daughters in person at the Parish Office during regular business hours: Monday through Friday.
- To book a Quinceañera, the parents of the candidate must complete a Registration Form and pay a Non-Refundable deposit in the amount of $200.00 which will be applied to the total donation of $400.00. The date and the hour of the Quinceañera is not confirmed and scheduled until the deposit is received. The balance of $200.00 is due no later than one month prior to the date of the Quinceañera.
- Rehearsals for all Quinceañeras are held the Friday evening before the Quinceañera (rehearsal time will be provided a week prior to the Quinceañera). The Parish Quinceañera Coordinator will supervise and assist the day of the Quinceañera and will contact you before the rehearsal.
Preparation and Documents
- All candidates must provide a copy of their First Communion Certificate.
- If the candidate is a member of another Parish, the candidate must provide a letter of permission from the Pastor of her Parish.
- The candidates must participate in a preparation program/class as the Diocese requires 10 hours of preparation.
Flowers, Photography, and Music
- Confetti, rice, flower petals, birdseed, and bubbles may not be scattered around the Church.
- Photography and video are allowed within the reasonable bounds of good taste and remembering that the ceremony is taking place within the House of God. Please consult your priest regarding flash photography and video during the Ceremony.
- Our Church does not contract with Musicians for private ceremonies. If you would like to have music at your ceremony, please contact the Parish Quinceañera Coordinator to obtain permission from the Parish Office to contract with a musical group of your preference.